Tuesday 23 October 2018

Being a student at Community Junction Inc.


My name is Naomi, and I am a student worker for Community Junction. I have been working with the Youth Team and found this a really rewarding experience. I have been working at Erskine Park, St Clair and North St Mary’s Youth Spaces. I have learnt a lot from the other youth workers and the young people, around my self-development as a student worker and I have found it to be a really fun experience. 




The whole team have been helpful and very welcoming, from the minute I started. I
absolutely love working with Community Junction and I find that their values and practices are admirable and very much a pleasure to work within. I cannot thank the Community Junction team enough, for their support and the wonderful environment they provide.


No comments:

Post a Comment