Thursday 22 August 2019

FOODREDI WORKSHOPS


During Term 2, St Clair ran a 6 weeks FoodREDI workshop focusing on healthy and affordable meals.  Participants learnt about nutritious planning for meal and snacks, how to understand food labelling, ways to save money and cook different meals each week, selecting from a great range of recipes. Joan who is a participant said ‘ FoodREDI is a very informative program.The FoodREDI  program has helped me  build my confidence to cook different  meals I have never tried  before. Today I have tasted Fetta, something I  have never tried before. Everyone is  nice and polite.’  The workshop was enjoyed by young and older community members. We are  currently taking expressions of  interest from residents wanting to  participate in our next workshop  during term 4.  To register your Interest please contact Kim on 9673 3908.








No comments:

Post a Comment